Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
I feel pressurized everytime I think of my blog. Haiz.
Anyway, thought I might give an update of what's been going on. Went out with C.K, Elene and Yenting and we watched Shutter! Quite an interesting show...yeah, it's scary but you just can't relate to the scary moments. I have layered my hair and dyed it purple brown. It's not very obvious, heh...but who cares right? Haha. Went for this ballet audition...my gosh, the older people there were really really good...quite an eye-opener I guess...
I've also been spending quality time with my sis. Simply by playing badminton to keep in shape and mostly playing Halo on the x-box in which I still cannot coordinate the character's body and head and I still have this wierd habit of throwing the grenade on myself. Heh. And I get dizzy easily but hey, won't you get dizzy too if you're squinting in the dark with only half a tv screen to see, a lot of aliens (which you can't see since it's dark) to shoot and two guns to operate? It's not easy especially because the player is in first person mode and yeah, I sound dead now.
Been reading the bible and reading Patricia Cornwell's books and currently challenging myself by keeping this new book away from myself and seeing how long I can hold back my temptation to rip off the plastic covering and read the book...
On Mondays, I go back to school to help out in my cca...competitions coming, I really wonder about the results. But oh well, have faith in the girls...yup...Mei Yi's gone to China...lucky bum...haiz...it's boring in Singapore. After Cheryl, Cartan and me treated her to Jack's Place, I had to rush off for ballet. Then the next day, went out shopping with Cartan to celebrate our first anniversary as unswornie swornie sisters...hahahaha...I miss eating the candy we bought...and yarh, it was by chance we lost our way trying to find Lucky Plaza and ended by finding the quite-big This Fashion store and buying the denim dresses...and yeah, there was this guy that askes us whether we would like to go for modelling agency and I was VERY SURE that he had wanted to ask cartan but because I was there so he had to ask me as well. Yeah well, I had to weigh whether he was a conman or not but in the end, I told him that both of our parents won't allow us which is very true, right? That got him off our backs. Heh.
Nothing much happening...I want to donate all the clothes which I do not want to wear!! Because seeing them in my cupboard makes me feel seriously guilty...it's like I've wasted so much of my parents' money and anyway, it would be better if I give these to people who really needed them and I know they will be happy when they get all these clothes. So, I'm looking forward to the next yellow bag that drops onto my front door. And also looking forward to the dental visit this friday. After that...I really don't have anything to look forward to already.